Licences are issued under Part-66 which provides a common standard to applicants seeking CARC Part 66 AML.
- Part-66 Licence Administrative procedures for the application and processing
- Conversion of PART 65 licence into PART 66 licence
- Removal of a limitation printed on a Part 66 licence
- Basic Maintenance Experience Logbook For Part 66 License
- Validation of aircraft maintenance licenses in accordance with ICAO Annex 1
- Guidance Procedure: AWS 49/ CARC Aircraft Maintenance Licensing User Guide-Part 66